ADDRESSABLE MULTISENSORY DETECTOR
The VDOT-PYH is an attractively-styled, low profile combined photoelectric smoke and heat detector for use with the fire alarm control panel of Velocity MMP series.
This detector is an analog detector that has enabled each detector address to provide exact detector locations. The smoke sensitivity of this detector can be programmed using the control panel software to suit the environment. The detector sensitivity is continually monitored and reported to the panel.
The VDOT-PYH has a new sophisticated smoke chamber design and an orange sensor LED which can provide the same sensitive detection regardless of the type of smoke.
This detector has a chemically etched, stainless steel insect screen therefore reducing the ingress of insects and airborne contaminants.
The VDOT-PYH initiates an alarm in response to both rapid rate-of-rise conditions and fixed heat (57°C). Heat portion incorporates a highly linear thermistor circuit, with the thermistor mounted externally. The specially designed cover protects the thermistor while allowing maximum air flow.
• Responds well to both black and white smoke.
• Heat detector detects Rate of Rise and Fixed temperature.
• Well suited for sensitive environments.
• Low Profile, stylish appearance.
• Low monitoring current.
• OMNIVIEWTM 360o LED.
• Remote indicator output.
• Locking mechanism to avoid unauthorised removal.
• Supplied with protective dust cover.
• Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer.
• Automatic sensitivity compensation.
• Adjustable sensitivity via control panel software.
• Corresponds to auto-test function of Velocity MMP series control panel.