SIGNALING LINE CIRCUIT MODULE
The plug-in SLC module provides power for and handles communications to the analogue addressable devices.
The SLC continuously monitors the analogue values of all devices and displays this value on the control panel as a percentage of the alarm threshold value.
Up to 254 addresses (500mA max load) can be connected to a single SLC. The addressable devices use soft addressing using the VDOT-AD2 handheld programming
tool which helps minimise the potential for error and reduce the installation time associated with traditional hard addressing.
The AUTO-LEARN facility provided in the Velocity series control panel saves considerable time and effort when installing a new loop or when changing device configuration. It allows the system to learn for itself what devices have been installed on the loop
• Designed to meet UL864 10th Edition requirements.
• Supports up to 254 addresses.
• Supports Class X & Class A wiring configurations.
• “Heartbeat LED” that shows communication between the module and the motherboard.
• Extensive front unit status indications.
• Time saving AUTO-LEARN facility.
• Quick and easy to install.
• 500mA max load (20 ohms loop resistance), or 200mA (50 ohms) loop resistance.
• Double address detection