top of page
DUAL INPUT MODULE WITH SCI
VDOT-DIP-SCI Dual Input Module with Short Circuit Isolator is intended for use in addressable two wire systems.
The module monitors and transmits the status (normal, open, short, or active) of devices equipped with NC/NO dry contacts to a control panel.
The initiating device circuit (IDC) can be wired on:
Class A (Style D & E) or
Class B (Style B & C).
• Loop powered.
• Provides two interfaces to NC/NO contact devices.
• SCI function.
• Supports Class A and Class B wiring.
• Status indicator LED.
• Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer.
• Single loop address.
• Low standby current (3mA).
• Mounts to optional 4-inch square junction box.
bottom of page