The plug-in RS232 module will give a velocity panel the ability to interface to RS232 serial equipment and devices.
This is most commonly used to connect the Velocity MMP to an RS232 panel printer, or a desktop printer for real time event log printing.
The module also has a 5V aux output that is used to provide power to the panels internal printer.
• Designed to meet UL864 10th Edition requirements.
• Use to interface to RS232 devices.
• 5V aux output (for use with panel printer only).
• Extensive front unit indications
• Quick and easy to install by plugging the RJ45 cable into the module and control panel
(cable supplied with unit).
UL864 - Certification Update
We are pleased to announce that Velocity Detection has successfully passed all the required testing criteria to meet the UL864 10th Edition standard certification.
Certificate Pending: Imminent (in progress)
The official UL certificate will be added to the 'Approval' button at the top of this page when we receive it.