NOTIFICATION APPLIANCE CIRCUIT MODULE - CLASS B
The plug-in VL-NCB module provides power for, and handles
communications to the non-addressable notification appliances.
It has two notification appliance circuits that can be wired in the class B configuration.
Up to a maximum of 500mA can be connected to each class B circuit. Each circuit is supervised for open, short and earth trouble conditions and will report this status back to a Velocity MMP fire alarm control panel.
An additional feature that is included in the VL-NCB module is that it has the ability to program a circuit as a 24v auxiliary special application class B output, which can be used to provide power to external equipment.
• Designed to meet UL864 10th Edition requirements.
• Bulit-in synchronisation circuitry (only compatible with Velocity devices).
• Can be programmed for either non synchronised bells or synchronised horns/chimes & beacons.
• 2 x Class B NAC output circuit (500mA maximum load per circuit).
• Extensive front unit status indications
• Each circuit can be programmed as a 24v auxiliary (500mA maximum load per circuit).
• Quick and easy to install by plugging the RJ45 cable into the module and control panel
(cable supplied with unit).
• Power Limited.
UL864 - Certification Update
We are pleased to announce that Velocity Detection has successfully passed all the required testing criteria to meet the UL864 10th Edition standard certification.
Certificate Pending: Imminent (in progress)
The official UL certificate will be added to the 'Approval' button at the top of this page when we receive it.