MULTI RELAY MODULE - FORM C
The VL-MRM is a relay module that is designed to be DIN mounted inside of a Velocity control panel. It’s powered and is interfaced to the Velocity MMP via a RJ45 connection.
The module has three form C relays which can be typically used to control lift operation during an alarm, start fire pumps or stop ventilation fans etc.
Each relay output can be configured as a common alarm, common trouble, common supervisory or a programmable output via the Velocity MMP settings.
• Designed to meet UL864 10th Edition requirements.
• 3 x Form C relay outputs.
• Each relay can be programmed to activate on alarm, supervisory, or trouble.
• Extensive front unit status indications (see table below).
• Quick and easy to install by plugging the RJ45 cable into the module and control panel
(cable supplied with unit).
UL864 - Certification Update
We are pleased to announce that Velocity Detection has successfully passed all the required testing criteria to meet the UL864 10th Edition standard certification.
Certificate Pending: Imminent (in progress)
The official UL certificate will be added to the 'Approval' button at the top of this page when we receive it.