MULTI INPUT MODULE - CLASS B
The VL-MIM is a six input module that is designed to be DIN mounted inside of a Velocity control panel. It’s powered and interfaced to the Velocity MMP via a RJ45 connection.
The module has six class B inputs that are commonly used to monitor and raise alarms from any ancillary equipment such as sprinkler flow switches, aspiration detectors, secondary fire control panels, beam
detectors and external power supplies etc.
The module monitors and transmits the status (normal, open, short, or alarm) of inputs to a control panel. Each input can be programmed to either give a supervisory or alarm signal when active.
• Designed to meet UL864 10th Edition requirements.
• 6 x Class B input circuits.
• Each input is monitored for open & short circuits.
• Extensive front unit status indications (see table below).
• Quick and easy to install by plugging the RJ45 cable into the module and control panel
(cable supplied with unit).
• Each input can be configured as either Alarm or Supervisory.