MINI INPUT MODULE
VDOT-MiniIP Input Module is intended for use in addressable two wire systems. The module monitors and transmits the status (normal, open, short, or active) of devices equipped with NC/NO dry contacts to a control panel. The module is used for Class B (Style B & C) operation.
• Designed to meet a wide range of applications.
• Provides an interface to NC/NO contact devices.
• Small size and light weight.
• 127 modules can be used per one loop.
• Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer.
• Loop powerd and Low standby current (1.7mA).
• Allows it to fit inside devices or electrical boxes behind devices.