SHORT CIRCUIT ISOLATOR
VDOT-SCI Short Circuit Isolator is a short circuit isolator module that prevents an entire loop failure in the event of a short in the loop. If a short is detected the yellow LED indicator illuminates, and the shortcircuited area is isolated automatically. Upon removal of the short condition, the module automatically connects the area to restore the entire loop to the normal operating status. This module is not addressable.
• Loop powered.
• Provides two interfaces to NC/NO contact devices.
• SCI function.
• Supports Class A and Class B wiring.
• Status indicator LED.
• Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer.
• Single loop address.
• Low standby current (3mA).
• Mounts to optional 4-inch square junction box.