CONVENTIONAL ZONE MODULE WITH SCI
VDOT-ZMU-SCI Zone Module with Short Circuit Isolator is intended for use in addressable two wire systems, which can be connected with two-wire conventional detectors. The module monitors and transmits the status (normal, open, short,or alarm) of zone with the detectors to a control panel. The module is used for Class A (Style D & E) and Class B (Style B & C) operation.
• Loop powered conventional zone module.
• SCI function.
• Supports Class A and Class B wiring.
• SEMS screws for easy wiring.
• Status indicator LED.
• Analog communications.
• Address settable from 001 to 254 by a dedicated programmer.
• Low standby current (3mA).
• Mounts to optional 4-inch square junction box.