NOTIFICATION APPLIANCE CIRCUIT MODULE - CLASS A
The plug-in VL-NCA module provides power for, and handles communications to the non-addressable notification appliances. It has one notification appliance circuit that can be wired in the class A configuration. Up to a maximum of 1A can be connected to a single class A circuit. The circuit is supervised for open, short and earth trouble conditions and will report this status back to a Velocity MMP fire alarm control panel. An additional feature that is included in the VL-NCA module is that it has the ability to be programmed as a 24v auxiliary special application class A output, which can be used to provide power to external equipment.
• Designed to meet UL864 10th Edition requirements.
• Bulit-in synchronization circuitry (only compatible with Velocity devices).
• Can be programmed for either unsynchronized bells or synchornized horns/chimes & beacons.
• 1 x Class a NAC output circuit (1A maximum load).
• Extensive front unit status indications (see table below).
• Can be programmed as a 24v auxiliary (1A maximum load).
• Quick and easy to install by plugging the RJ45 cable into the module and control panel (cable supplied with unit).
• Power Limited.