UL RESETTABLE CONVENTIONAL CALL POINT SURFACE MOUNT / NO/NC CONTACT
The Global ReSet is a unique resettable call point that simulates break glass activation with no broken glass. It is safe to use in areas where glass cannot be used such as food processing plants and common areas. As the units can be simply reset with a key, they provide an ideal solution for locations that suffer from a high number of false activations such as schools, shopping centres and public areas.
• Resettable call point simulates break glass activation with no broken glass while offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a resettable element.
• Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electromechanical and electronic components).
• An indicator drops into view at the top of the window upon activation. The unit simply resets with a key and is immediately ready for re-use.
• Extremely attractive, high value look and feel: glass appearance maintains operator deterrence, while a visible warning flag confirms activation.
• Easy installation with no glass elements that could be broken or incorrectly fitted.
• Versatile mounting plate fits U.S., European, double-gang and single-gang mounting box.
• Powered by 2-wire DC 24V.