BASE SHORT CIRCUIT ISOLATOR
VDOT-STB-SCI is a 4 inch mounting base with short circuit isolator that isolates short-circuit to protect a detector failing. When short circuit is detected, LED indicator illuminates and the short-circuit area is isolated automatically.
Upon removal of the short condition, the area is automatically connected to go back to the normal operating status.
VDOT-STB-SCI can be mounted to 3-1/2” octagonal electrical box, or to 4” square or 4” octagonal electrical box when using VDOT-ADP optional mounting adaptor.
The base is supplied with 3 terminals as standard.
The 12 – 20 AWG field wire can be connected to the terminals. VDOT-STB-SCI contains a locking screw to avoid unauthoried removal of detectors.
• Short circuit isolator base.
• UL Listed Base.
• Compatible to Velocity’s UL Listed detectors.
• Supplied with one LED indicator of S/C condition.
• Contains a locking screw for tamper protection.
• Current consumption 0.12 mA (Standby), 22 mA (Activated).
• Power supply 20 VDC to 38 VDC supplied by loop.