MODULAR MULTILOOP FIRE ALARM CONTROL PANEL
The Velocity is a powerful and sophisticated Analogue Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel that offers a variety of modular components which allow it to meet a wide variety of applications. The graphical touch screen provides a clear, uncluttered and intuitive interface which results in the end user requiring minimal training.
The control panel has the capability to support complex cause and effect programming and a wide range of user controllable functions that make the panel suitable for a vast range of projects from multi-site commercial developments through to industrial applications.
The addressable devices of the Velocity panel use soft addressing using the VDOT-AD2 handheld programming tool which helps minimise the potential for error and reduce the installation time associated with traditional hard addressing.
It can operate as part of a networked system of up to 64 panel’s peer-to-peer, or a standalone panel. It has powerful programming options that allow configurable control over whether messages from specific panels are transmitted around the network or remain local.
Each system component has been specifically designed to operate as part of a Velocity UL Listed system providing assurance that the detectors, interfaces, NAC devices, and panel are all fully compatible with each other and that the full range of system functionality is supported by all devices.
• Modular construction allows a panel to be specified using
just the required modules.
• Up to 4 SLC modules.
• 4.3” colour touch screen display.
• Capacity for up to 6 intelligent modules.
• Full system redundancy.
• Connection to TCP/IP module.
• Extensive Day/Night mode programming.
• Full cause & effect programming via front panel or the Velocity Connect
• 8032 Events Log.
• Using multiple VL-ZMA & VL-ZMB modules, the panel can be configured
into a fully functioning conventional panel.
• 254 Velocity devices per SLC.
• 254 available programmable zones.
• Up to 64 panel peer-2-peer network.
• Positive Alarm Sequence.
• Automatic Drift Compensation.
• Alarm Verification.
• Mains Trouble output delay programmable from 0 to 240 minutes.
• NAC special application 24V mode.
• 240W Power Supply
• Optional panel door printer and 64 zone LED expansion card available